SEN Report – 10
Question: What do you have for me as a parent of a child with SEND
The class teacher is regularly available to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns you may have and to share information about what is working well at home and school, so that similar strategies can be used.
• The SENCo is available to meet with you to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns/worries you may have.
• All information from outside professionals will be discussed with you with the person involved directly, or where this is not possible, in a report.
• Personal progress targets on Individual Education Plans (IEPs) will be reviewed with your involvement every term in October, February and June.
• Homework will be adjusted as needed to meet your child’s individual requirements.
• A home-school contact book may be used to support communication with you when this has been agreed to be useful for you and your child.