SEN Report – 11
Question: How is St Mary’s Primary School accessible to children with SEND?
• The school is fully compliant with DDA requirements.
• The school is on a split-level with easy access there is a wheel chair lift to access the hall and ramps to help access most parts of the building.
• The front desk has a wheel-chair height section and is DDA compliant.
• There is a disabled toilet, shower area and changing facilities in the infant building.
• We ensure where ever possible that equipment used is accessible to all children regardless of their needs.
• After-school provision is accessible to all children, including those with SEND.
• Extra-curricular activities are accessible for children with SEND.
• The school will do everything possible to ensure school trips are accessible to all children, the Health and Safety of all children is a priority.