St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Cross Street, Chesterfield, S40 4ST

01246 232170

St Mary's Catholic Primary School

Let Your Light Shine

SEN Report – 3

Question 3

Question: How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress, you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.
• If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, please contact Ivana Hadfield our Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo).
• The school SEN Governor can also be contacted for support.