Support For SEND
Clicker 8 software
Free access to Clicker@home for schools closed by the coronavirus outbreak
- At the heart of Clicker sits a child-friendly word processor. Watch your child confidently tackle writing tasks with help from Clicker’s realistic speech feedback, talking spell checker and word predictor.
- Clicker Grids enable pupils to write with whole words and phrases. Emerging writers build sentences word-by-word, while Word Banks provide scaffolding to support developing writers.
- Clicker 8’s new ‘Picturize’ button instantly adds pictures to any Clicker Grid, helping children to find the word they want. Choose from over 4500 Clicker curriculum pictures or use your own.
- Make curriculum content accessible for all with talking Clicker Books, support emergent readers and children with English as an Additional Language pupils with Matching Sets, and use Talk Sets to develop speaking and listening skills.
- Organising ideas is a vital first step in the writing process, and one that many learners struggle with. Clicker includes a child-friendly mind mapping area to help learners prepare for writing.
- Clicker includes free access to LearningGrids, an ever-growing bank of ready-made classroom resources. Our activities are created by experienced teachers and cover a range of primary topics.
- Cloze activities are a great way to assess pupils’ topic knowledge, as well as their ability to use semantic and contextual clues. Create your own Cloze activities in a matter of seconds!
- Clicker 8’s Analytics tool gives you a unique insight into each learner’s writing process, helping you make informed decisions about their current support levels and the most effective next steps.
- In addition to extensive support for learners with reading and writing difficulties, Clicker 8 opens the door for pupils with a wide range of additional needs, including switch and eye gaze users.
Our unique home access Clicker 8 serial number is: 8FKJU 4VXM2 BVB98 MKMLJ