Y1 SBaAAr - First Week Back!
3 September 2021 (by Annie Arnold (annie.arnold))
We hope you have had a lovely summer break - we can't wait to see you on Monday!
A few notes:
- Children should return in summer uniform (summer dress for girls and grey trousers/shorts and blue polo shirts for boys, navy cardigan or jumper and black shoes).
- PE will be on a Wednesday. Children should come to school in their PE kit (navy shorts/joggers, white polo, blue sweatshirt and trainers or plimsolls).
- All children should have a school book bag, not a backpack.
- We will be changing reading books on a Wednesday so children will need to bring their books back on this day each week. We will not be handing out books in the first week.
- For playtime, snacks are provided by school but you may send a healthy snack for your child if you wish.
Children should be dropped off and collected from school via the Japanese Garden (down the main drive) at 8.50am and 3.20pm.
We will see you bright and early on Monday!
Mrs Barlow (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) and Miss Arnold (Thursday, Friday)